Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2001

Re: [sharechat] Interview with Ross Green

From: "Clare Willis" <willisc@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 11:48:21 +1300

re wdt
rumours are a similar company in mt maunganui (inertialess drive
technologies) is going to the wall so the competition for wdt will be
lessened
sounds like they are both in the business of brushless electrical generators
idt never fired a shot for the initial investor but good luck to wdt

disc (bought idt)(unfortunately)
shane