Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2001

Re: [sharechat] ### New, ultra destructive VIRUS on the way!

From: Richard Hadfield <richard@hadfield.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 07:07:33 +1300

Read MS Security pages? Don't bother..... buy yourself a Mac. Using the MacOS
is drinking upstream from the herd.

There are 60 known viruses for the Mac 30,000 for MSx.

G Stolwyk wrote:

  I for one am constantly updating my Norton Anti Virus as well as reading the Microsoft Security pages:
begin:vcard
n:;
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1
note;quoted-printable:To see the eclipses of the Sun and Moon=3B to see the
capture of wild elphants and snakes=3B and to see the poverty of the wise, is
to see that the power of fate is always supreme.=0D=0A-Hindu proverb
x-mozilla-cpt:;3
end:vcard