Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2001

Re: Re: [sharechat] Genesis ( NZSE.GEN ) or Peptech ( AX. PTD )

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 12:45:44 +1200

Diversys is not a public listed company. It is bluechip, ie. very highly regarded in the medical world!

Peptech will own up to 33.6% ( my previously mentioned 36% was incorrect ) by paying installments in the next 2 years.

There is talk that Diversys may list on the Nasdaq in 2003.

The UK Medical Research Council ( MRC ) is a major  shareholder and Greg Winter and his colleagues did their pioneering work at the MRC's Laboratory of Molecular Biology ( LMB) in Cambridge ( U K ).

Normally, there are no problems with accessing Diversys' web site but I have not been able to over the last 3 days or so.

Gerry

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] CLI- Challenger International Limited dsproul