Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2001

Re: [sharechat] Noise obscuring message/ Marilyn

From: "Jeremy" <jeremy@electrosilk.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 15:40:07 +0800

Now Now Gerry,

I think that you'll find that despite Hugh's downright differently abled interpretation of economics, he actually doesn't work in the Beehive.

The first section of my post:" Flow-on effects from PM's statements re Air", today, referred to new contributors, not you! ( I thought that one post may have come from some office in the Beehive ).