Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2001

Re: Re: [sharechat] Hulun Clucks contribution to Air N Z Debacle

From: "DARRYL TATOM" <small.planet@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 23:13:12 +1200

Colin, exactly what I have been saying too, I am a CPL and Flight Instructor
and have taught many first time lessons, A 15 min briefing and apart from
the rudder controls on take off could have you take off and fly straight and
level immediately. Since the flights were already airborne, it wouldnt take
much to do what they did, skillwise.
Russell, my Q to you regarding pilots as overpaid bus drivers would be 'why
dont bus drivers then simply fly planes since the wages are so different?
Try driving a bus through a dark tunnel without the lights on while you are
being hit by freezing ice at 35000ft and imagine that the tunnel is being
shaken around like a milkshake midair' this can happen flying under IFR
should those buses ever grow wings.
Fact is there are a multitude of reasons for the differences.

Regards
Warner

Interested in learning more about the sharemarket and investing?  Check out
the upcoming ShareChat Investor Education Seminars - please visit
http://www.sharechat.co.nz/services/seminars/ to find out more.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] RBC Buy Signal Phaedrus