Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2001

Re: [sharechat] No Cash?

From: "acp" <acp@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 22:18:02 +1200

I agree with others that the more information we have available the better our choices should be. Whether we agree or disagree with charting is a personal choice and perhaps we should all be thankful that unlike those victims of tyranny in New York (and the general public of Afghanistan) we still have the ability to make choices. Keep up the good work Phaedrus.
Cheers

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] ANSETT: MARK 2 Jeremy