Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2001

Re: [sharechat] sharechat growth index

From: "nick" <helmett@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 16:27:27 +1200

            The sharechat growth index was simply an interesting
competition,
just a bit of fun.  Why we now have those who did not enter popping up
rubbishing it is beyond my comprehension.
       The person who refers to the mug punters, should realise that the
picks of the brokering houses were also included, many picked air nz
and are doing as nbad as the rest of us.
    I repeat the competition is/was an interesting excersise and a bit of
fun,
its amazing the number of people who frequeent sharechat will when given
the benifit of hindsight pop out of the woodwork with im superior to
you type comments

  Nick

Interested in learning more about the sharemarket and investing?  Check out
the upcoming ShareChat Investor Education Seminars - please visit
http://www.sharechat.co.nz/services/seminars/ to find out more.