Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2001

Re: [sharechat] Airva shares

From: "tennyson@caverock.net.nz" <tennyson@caverock.net.nz>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 22:33:38 +0000

Hi w&g Butler,

> What happens to our shares if statutory mgt is imposed?

Nothing happens as a result of the statutory management itself.

You could still lose all your money in AIRVA, or it could start to
recover all depending on how the company performs under the
statutory management team. SNOOPY

Message sent by Snoopy
e-mail  tennyson@caverock.net.nz
on Pegasus Mail version 2.55
"You can tell me I'm wrong twice,
but that still only makes me wrong once."