Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - August 2001

[sharechat] Summit Resources Ltd

From: "Kevin Young" <youngk@zfree.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 18:07:09 +1200

Thanks for the info Andrew. I agree. Something must be up and it is probably
not relating
to the drilling program. I see that it is back up to 26c today on average
volumes.
It is strange for such a small mining company to have such a strong appreciation
in its share price in recent weeks. I never would expected the share price to be
this high. Maybe there is some sort of corporate activity like a takeover by a
larger
mining company in progress. Whatever happens l am going to hold onto the shares
until
there is some sort of public announcement.

Kevin

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: Re: [sharechat] MSL attn Nick mikejenny