Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - August 2001

[sharechat] Summit - Please explain notice.

From: "ahf" <ahf@clear.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 20:22:42 +1200

Interesting in note 3 that the co. says "there is no material info relating to the drill program that would be required to be sent to the market."  Says alot to me in the way this has been phrased.  A bit of a panic drop today on this announcement but only little trades - probably punters.  I'm convinced that there is more here than meets the eye.

Regards
Andrew
I hold SMM

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Daily ShareChat News Summary Phil Boeyen