Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - August 2001

[sharechat] ITC demise?

From: "Heather Reiss" <lightone@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 14:46:51 +1200

I'm interested in comments from those who follow ITC. Worse news seems to follow bad news and so on .
The share price has taken a substantial hit of late and again today. I bought in at 22c expecting at least some competency. I'm releuctant to sell at present market prices yet I suspect the price will drop further.
They may even have difficulty raising funds.
Is this now a bottom drawer share?
Cheers
Heather