Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - August 2001

Re: Re: [sharechat] NZOG-expected high profits????

From: "Glen Whiteman" <glen@qualityresources.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 22:05:12 +1200

AXL
I got bored waiting for NOG to start drilling, so I sold at 41cents.
I notice they're down to 38cents on no volume today.
I still hold some NOGOB.
It will be interesting to see if they farm-in on Pacific Tiger's well that is due to spud soon.
There's so much happening in the Taranaki Basin, its hard to keep up with it all.
I think there are better opportunties - BLO(Bligh)(ASX), PTE(Pacific Tiger Energy)(Nasdaq), INDOF(IndoPacific Energy) (OTCBB)
and SFY (NYSE) (Swift).
I hold the above company's
good luck.
================================
Glen
Quality Resources
C/- Shell Vincent Street
109 Vincent Street
Howick
AUCKLAND
Ph: 09 535 5220
Fax: 09 535 3667
Mob: 021 707 250
e-mail: glen@qualityresources.co.nz

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Congratulations Ben and Other Matters - RIL