Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - August 2001

Re: Re: [sharechat] Learning To Invest: List of principal Web sites ( Upd. No. 3 )

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 16:06:16 +1200

Thanks Gary and DR,

I shall put these on the ' Watch list ' in the meantime.

As the 'List' has now settled down and many topics have been discussed by these high quality web sites, there is scope for including specific data from countries eg. US, GB.

An example would be the Australian site which supplies the names of brokers and online fees. These are updated.

Do these three countries have similar sites which supply these Brokers' data? Please, let me know!

Contributors may care to peruse the ' List' before submitting suggestions; it is best to avoid duplication of material. It is my intention to keep this List as brief as possible; the introduction of another one or two symbols will make this task easier.

This List will be updated every 3 monts or so and Sharechat will be requested to update it in the LTI series from time to time.

Gerry

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Frucor nick