Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - August 2001

RE: [sharechat] Brokers - Good feedback?

From: "Christian Mair" <product@adidas-ep.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 13:00:31 +1200

I was always surprised that so many people didn't like DFM because of their
recommendations but praised brokers like DB & Access who don't even offer
research. Where is the comparison?

I use DFM and had no problems so far. But my investment style would suit
probably every other broker in the country who offers competitive brokerage
rates. For me quick service and execution is everything.

Christian