Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - August 2001

Re: Re: [sharechat] ITC

From: "Heather Reiss" <lightone@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 23:53:27 +1200

Thanks Chris. I feel a whole lot worse now!I Bought them at 22c so getting out now is not a great option. I'll wait and see what the tough questions bring.Yes i was suprised at the enormity of Mr Dittus's  pay package also. I would go to the AGM if it was in Wellington.
I've heard no hard figures on their recent "successes" with DVI.Have you?

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] CLH chart Jefley Aitken