Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2001

Re: [sharechat] Portfolio Valuation tracking

From: "Mike Hudson" <mikehudson@clear.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 14:36:10 +1200

Moose wrote

"I have been using FUND MANAGER available from
WWW.beiley.com (as shareware (US30.00) or free trial period) for
several years. It provides the ability to update via the internet easily
for all markets using a variety of preprogrammed free sources
(ASX, Yahoo, NZSE etc).
It is well worth obtaining the small download and trying it out."

I concur. I have been using Fund Manager for a couple of years and found it excellent, features are too numerous to list but  very good value for US$30

Cheers
Mike H

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] ITC Chart Phaedrus