Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2001

[sharechat] RBC Share Buyback

From: "i_claudius" <i_claudius@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 15:04:12 +1200

I've just been re-reading the buyback disclosure document.
I see that the buyback could not commence until 10 business days after that
document was sent to shareholders I.E Monday 30th July, but also that
Rubicon would give the NZSE 3 business days notice prior to commencing.
I haven't seen this 3 day notice.
So,presumably no action until Wed next week even if the notice is given this
afternoon.
Why the delay?
Is the market price going to deteriorate making for a better buying
opportunity?
Or is there some other reason to hold back?Has the potentially imminent sale
of FFS got something to do with it?
Any thoughts,please.
Ave

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Grape Rot Problem Cascades