Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2001

Please note usage of the Forum is subject to the Terms & Conditions.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date Previous by Date ]
Messages by Thread [ Next by Thread Previous by Thread ]
Post to the Forum [ New message Reply to this message ]
Printable version

[sharechat] RBC Share Buyback

From: "i_claudius" <>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 15:04:12 +1200

I've just been re-reading the buyback disclosure document.
I see that the buyback could not commence until 10 business days after that
document was sent to shareholders I.E Monday 30th July, but also that
Rubicon would give the NZSE 3 business days notice prior to commencing.
I haven't seen this 3 day notice.
So,presumably no action until Wed next week even if the notice is given this
Why the delay?
Is the market price going to deteriorate making for a better buying
Or is there some other reason to hold back?Has the potentially imminent sale
of FFS got something to do with it?
Any thoughts,please.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------          New Zealand's home for market investors
To remove yourself from this list, please use the form at

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Grape Rot Problem Cascades
Previous by Date: [sharechat] New NBR articles online now Will Bryant ]
Messages by Thread [ Next by Thread: Re: [sharechat] RBC Share Buyback G Stolwyk
Previous by Thread: Re: [sharechat] Frucor set to rise michael gore ]
Post to the Forum [ New message Reply to this message ]