Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2001

Re: [sharechat] Extended hours/Market Depth

From: Adam Rands <adamlist@iguana2.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 09:13:35 +1000

Ann

Apparently the NZSE are going to be making a formal announcement within the
next few days.

I don't think we should be getting to excited because from what I have
heard they are not going to be providing market depth as we all know it.
(ie like the ASX)

The NZSE have come up with quite a different concept.

Crazy!

I am not sure what the extended hours is going to achieve either. The NZ
market is illiquid enough without spreading the trading activity more.

Adam