Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2001

Re: [sharechat] Growth & Value

From: "Andrew Smith" <smith5@free.net.nz>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 09:25:59 +1200

Thank you SNOOPY, I am impressed. That was a question I asked quite some
time back. The second question more related to the attached document. Where
it discussed form memory the huge negative impact on share prices should
growth companies which have had historic long term growth (like BCH) not
deliver for some reason or other. People seem to jump ship very quickly. It
worries me so I don't tend to buy them. Although if BCH comes back $8 I will
be tempted

Regards
Andrew