Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2001

[sharechat] ShareChat Survey - Prize Winners

From: "Phil Boeyen" <pboeyen@sharechat.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 14:42:44 +1200

ShareChat Survey - Prize Winners

Thanks to all those who took part in the ShareChat User Survey.  We had an
excellent response and appreciate all your feedback.

We have made the prize draws and congratulate the following winners:

- Winner of an Introductory Charting & Technical Analysis course (RRP
A$149.95) provided by Moneybags.com.au.
- G Callaghan

- Winners of a copy of Martin Hawes latest book, "Shares - 7 ways to beat
the market" (RRP $29.95) provided by Penguin Publishing:
- L Cattermole
- K Thickett
- J Stockman
- K Robb
- R Vanderpyl

Thanks again to those who filled out the survey and well done to the
winners.

Best regards

The ShareChat Team

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] frucor jerrold poh