Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2001

[sharechat] NZ Herald Site

From: "John and Beth Schwartfeger" <timestwo@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 19:50:13 +1200

Anybody else in here using the Herald site to keep a tab on portfolio's?? I use it and look at it many times a day and am just wondering if they have a glitch or someone has hacked into their site and altered everything?? All my portfolio and watchlist has been altered. It was fine at around 3.30 now at 8.00 in the evening it is a total mess.
Cheers  John

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] NZ Herald Site James Perry