Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2001

Re: [sharechat] The Great V hunt

From: "nick" <helmett@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2001 21:54:29 +1200

     Apparantly channel 5 is the place for the Frucor ads
it a young persons type channel i think rather like our channel 4.
Nick
Hi Mike H

Thanks for taking time out of your vacation to keep us updated regarding
availability of V in the UK.  I am also curious as to the advertising
campaign apparently underway.  Have you noticed any advertising/marketing??
Michael

Not a thing
Mike H