Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2001

Re: [sharechat] LEARNING TO INVEST >>>>> SETTING STOP-LOSSES

From: "ryanrite" <ryanrite@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 10:03:16 +1200

Hi Grant
I are doing what you have done (Seeing what soft ware i need)
Could you help me by giving me Fund Manager Professional Version web site so I can go there
Does the above cover NZ and Aussie stocks
If not where do you down load NZ and Aussie stocks information and at what cost?
I am sure this will be of interest to anyone not using soft ware
Maybe there is better soft ware around maybe some fed back about  this would be good
 I are very interested to hear back from all
Athol