Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2001

Re: [sharechat] TLS

From: jerrold poh <pohj@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 15:44:33 +1200

see this .. this is me with my foot in my mouth :).  anyway ...

the reason why i said that the chart wasn't quite clear was because this
one didn't really look like a definate up / down trend like the last few
charts that you were sending to the list .. like, i can see the down
trend, but in the last section  ... it looked like it could go either
way ..  i guess this is what you ment by risk tollerence.

the thing that really amazes me is that the tops of the graph always
seem to be sitting on the trend line, and even more amazing that that
huge drop at the very end happend just before it nearly crossed the
trend line ..  it's like magic :).

jerrold.