Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2001

[sharechat] WAT

From: "Phil Eriksen" <phil@acepay.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 20:57:34 +1200

Hi all,

I wonder if one of the resident chartists would be willing to give a view on the above ASX-listed stock, based purely on the chart?  I've been following the discussions on the use of charts with interest, and while I prefer to be buying a "company" rather than a "good chart" I can definitely see how they can be useful in timing an entry, whatever your investment style.

The above company is both small, and traded in small volumes, often fairly infrequently.  Am I right in assuming this limits the value of charts? (I certainly wouldn't imagine a "trader" would touch such a share).

Would appreciate any opinions the forum has (about the chart only ; have no interest in discussing the fundamentals of a small, illiquid, aussie share on this NZ forum!).

Cheers,
Phil

Disc : Hold WAT, planning on  "averaging up" shortly

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] TLS chart Alan Shaw