Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2001

[sharechat] ITC and Virtual spectator

From: "nick" <helmett@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 15:31:42 +1200

     Last year when ITC was flying high, much of the hype concerned
Virtual spectator. At the time i was a sceptic, however that potential
appears to be about to be realised.
        Gaining coverage of the big golf tournaments is a major coup
for the company, the massive exposure this will generate should
ensure a very bright future for Virtual spectator.
    ITC have around a 20% stake in VS which could end up
being worth a huge amount.  I am suprised there has
not been more talk of this on the group.  Last year
VS was a hot topic, now they have hit the big time
surely there should be a bigger reaction.

  nick

  disclosure bought ITC today  (my first internet type stock)

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Mike & V nick