Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2001

Re: [sharechat] For Collection House aficionado's

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2001 17:57:58 +1200

A very good effort, Keith!

You certainly are extracting a lot from this excellent site!

I noticed that the 'Ozestock' site has much better Charts than the 'Stockness' site.

However, Egoli is the best site for immediate comments on- or presenting many company announcements.

The AX. site has gone commercial and is somewhat slow to operate.

 Stockness is superior and fast with their latest and historical company announcements and delayed market action!

Most brokers' sites don't allow the reader to get the info. the Egoli site gives, without logging in at some stage or to have an account registered!

For those reasons, I have excluded them!

Ultra fast sites without having to log in, those are the virtues, I am looking for; everything else can fill the gaps but is still second grade!!!

Gerry

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: Re: [sharechat] tax free living DR