Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2001

Re: [sharechat] LEARNING TO INVEST >>>> Guest Contribution

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2001 13:04:14 +1200

Thank you, Peter!

Yes, I agree with you and so will many investors who forgot to pay sufficient attention to the quality of the Board and Management!

What a difference: A management who energizes the staff and has been noticed by the clientele and financial writers alike, because it stands out from others.

The inherent magnetism it displays and its need to keep the public and investor informed!

Contrast this with a slow-thinking, " We know best " and reactive Board with a 9 to 5, from the top down, mentality and now, you have the recipe for a potential disaster to happen!

Your creative article ought to be prominently displayed in any prestigious weekend paper.

Regards,

Gerry

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] peter and management Dick O Connor