Re: Dodgy Broking Charges (was Re: [sharechat] Frucor)

From: "Michael Phillips" <michael.p@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 18:53:23 +1200

From: "Phaedrus" <Phaedrus@techemail.com>

> PS Rhonda - Re that DFM stunt. Access Brokerage
> don't do that.  A single fee of $29.50, regardless of order
> size, or the number of transactions required to fill it.

Am glad to see you write this re: Access Brokerage as they have always
been very good to me to, and I was wondering whether it was an "industry
thing" that due to the low volumes I generally trade in has not affected
me to date.

And in response to Christian? (separate post) they even sent me an
electronic Xmas card last year and have just today left a message on my
answer machine (twice) as they were trying to clarify (in person) a
query I sent them by e-mail - at least I think that's why they are
ringing me.

And rather than send 3 emails, I would like to verify that I have seen
Snoopy stomp on people for opening a SPAM of worms (on more than the one
occasion in more than one newsgroup).  Great to see the speedy removal
of boxing gloves by both parties.

Regards
Michael
===