[sharechat] Frucor

From: Phaedrus <Phaedrus@techemail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 04:07:52 -0700 (PDT)

Philip,
Spare the sarcasm, pay more attention, and you just might learn something. In my post of 24/5 I wrote "I have added a new trendline to the chart of yesterday. If you insist on buying, at least wait until the current downtrend is over, and prices climb above this line."
I bought at the Close on the 25th. ($1.57) Why?
(1) The trendline (already charted for you) was broken.
(2) The bottom 3 candles had formed a classical Pivot Point Reversal Pattern.
(3) The Stochastic Oscillator gave a Buy signal.
(4) The Chande Momentum Oscillator gave a Buy signal.
(5) The Williams%R Oscillator gave a Buy signal.
(6) The Close was above the High of the Pivot point.
Definitive? - you bet. But not predicable. Not even predictable.

Phaedrus.