Re: [sharechat] Phaedrus - a compliment on your FRU chart

From: "tennyson@caverock.net.nz" <tennyson@caverock.net.nz>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 22:36:06 +0000

>>Frucor was doing well right up until it announced
>>its downgrade. How could a chart have foretold this?
>>especially when the shareprice was rising prior to announcement.
>>

>I thought this was explained in previous posts fairly well.  The
>chart  Phaedrus was kind enough to post is all the evidence I would
>have needed - refer to the post of 24/05 subject: [sharechat]
>Frucor.

I've seen the chart too and I guess it is self explanatory if you
are a chartist.   But I too would be interested in how that chart
could have told you when to exit, before the event.  I don't want a
crash course in technical analysis.  Perhaps just enough to whet my
appetite and give me an inkling of what 'Polarised Fractal
Efficiency' is.

Perhaps Phaedrus would be good enough to talk us through the
chart for the period from the start of April to the 7th of May when
the big reversal occurred? SNOOPY

Message sent by Snoopy
e-mail  tennyson@caverock.net.nz
on Pegasus Mail version 2.55
"Sometimes to see the wood from the trees,
you have to cut down all the trees."