Re: [sharechat] RBC

From: "SWLEE" <SWLEE@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 17:56:52 +1200

Back from a holiday from Bali.
I am vindicated!!! when I suggested in this forum to people to swap their forest shares with RBU and was accused of ramping. RBU was at that time @44-45Cents and now is up to 57-60 cents. FFS shares were at 32-33 cents at that time and is still languishing at that price. I hope some people in this forum benefited from it, I am certainly one of them.
At the current price, RBU appears to be still more upside especially when the sale of Challenge assets is pending.