Re: [sharechat] Frucor - nick

From: "nick" <helmett@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 15:51:29 +1200

      First of all i would like to apologise  if i was a little rude
 this morning. I tend to be rather grumpy first thing, especially
after an evening drinking jim beam.
    Secondly, good to see Frucor rise 4.7% today, thankfully not
 everybody is panicking.
    Thirdly, thanks to Michael Gore for the kind words.
 Lastly , i feel as bad as anybody about the Frucor price plummet,
(except the gloaters),  however i feel there has been much
unnecesary panic. In a few years this correction will hopefully
 be just a small blip on an upward journey.
     I read an interesting article a few days ago indicating that the
british energy drink market is about to explode. Sure there is
loads of competition but the energy drink market remains a
strong growth area, hopefully Frucor will be able to play a part in it.

   nick