Re: [sharechat] FRU - Full of Juice

From: "secondstep70" <secondstep70@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 15:15:58 +1200

Bob,

You are right about a 3 year view. Having said that, it must be important to monitor your investments.

Congats, your 50% returns are very good. Maybe you could enlighten us with some examples of your past successful trades and the thought processes behind it. What sort of companies do you look for, what kind of analysis do you undertake,etc.

Cheers,
Second Step

I have been reading all the comments on this stock and noticed that you
guys are too short term focused. For a true return you must look at least a
three year view. FRU has just recently entered the UK market and had some
minor problems. This is a lesson they will correct and do better in the
future. I say FRU is a BUY for long term at these levels. "Buy in Gloom,
Sell in Boom".

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Wind Flow Technology Tony Haddon