Re: Re: [sharechat] Frucor - Fools on Call!

From: "Peter Maiden" <pmaiden@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 06:41:06 +1200

Nick - I don't think David was bagging FRU at all.

All David was doing was offering the advice that until there is more positive news from FRU than the wise thing to do is to stay out. Advice that I agree with.

Much the same advice that Lyall was giving in his very good post - Frucor is an exciting story but wait a while and see what eventuates. Otherwise it is a punt, not a sound investment..

If Frucor really fires and the price is $3-$4 in a couple of years time plenty of money to be made if brought at todays price or what it may be in a few months time.

Cheers

Peter

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Re : Frucor : Fools On Call (Peter Maiden's Comments) David Ling