[sharechat] Frucor - Fools on Call!

From: "David Ling" <seechoke@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 07:41:24 -0000

As an investor with  many years of hard learnt lessons, I have observed the
bullish comments on Frucor in sharechat in the last three months since the
first downgrade with considerable amusement ... all the classic investment
mistakes that can only be made by amateurs who fancy themselves experts have
been repeated time and again!

I can only repeat my advice - don't touch Frucor until you see the first
profit upgrade from this company. You would have had more fun burning your
funds invested in this stock dollar by dollar than watching it go down the
proverbial!

As they say in the trade  - The easiest money to be made is always going to
be from the new arrivals to the market after a Bull Market (we had one in IT
stocks over 1999/2000 before it crashed).

Defination of a Bull Market? A random market movement causing an investor to
mistake himself for a financial genius.  Sounds familiar, doesn't it?