Re: [sharechat] Visiting soon!

From: "hugh webber" <hugh.webber@clear.net.nz>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 07:10:22 +1200

Its definitely not safe for you in Chch RIL, you're liable to
be mugged as soon as you get off the plane - I'm only
3 and a half minutes drive from the airpport.
Why accept tradesmen's rate of pay like what you quoted
when you can make heaps more using Buffetology on the
NZSE? Get your eyes out of the gutter and start working
for yourself. Tradesmen round the back entrance please.
My wife is an ex Brit who defected to NZ on a working
holiday here, she could set you straight.
3rd World country? Maybe that's why the US is negotiating
with us for a Free Trade Agreement.
And while you're about it RIL, you could explain to Sharechat
why CommSoft has collapsed in a heap after you were busy
touting it earlier this year....
Hint: Fly Concorde ;-)