Re: [sharechat] EVZ

From: "Gary Rountree" <gary.rountree@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 21:34:23 +1200

Does anyone have any insights regarding the latest EVZ news. Looks like Craig Heatley wants Evz for a bargain basement price(14-16.8cps). Considering I paid 42c for mine I'm more than a little concerned.
What do you experts and others think? Gerry?

Cheers
Heather

My observations are as follows:

1) Softbank have taken a hammering from the "tech wreck" and are probably desperate to realise as many investments as they can.
2) Craig Heatley is cashed up (recently sold out of INL)
3) The cash asset backing is 20-25c
4) E-Loan has been a flop, however the involvement of The Warehouse has at least arrested the losses. The banking concept of the Warehouse offers some speculative hope.
5) The company appears to fairly upbeat about the prospects of Message Medi

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] RCH - Richina Pacific jerrold poh