Re: [sharechat] info on inv opp in Japan

From: Greg <g&jelliott@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 21:28:47 +1200

Shaun, you students are all whizzes on the Internet - it's a good place to
start your research.

Visit MFAT's site at http://www.mft.govt.nz/help/file/japan.html, which has
a brief paragraph on development opportunities for NZ businesses in Japan.

The site also provides a point of contact at the Ministry. Send them an
email, and you'll probably get plenty of data, briefing papers etc, given
the PM's recent visit. Best of luck.

Greg E.