[sharechat] Depth

From: nickkearney <nk@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 17:02:08 +1200

Hi all

Can anyone enlighten me on how to read the market depth stats on the
ASX.

There are two columns.  I can't make out what I am looking for or how
the stats are should affect my decison(s).

I know I wil get some excellent responses.  Thank you in advance.

NK

PS Any other 'gutted' Gunners fans out there?