Re: [sharechat] Air New Zealand as a taxpayer owned company?

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 11:02:56 +1200

I thought that it could be up to $ 700 mill.?

If it ever comes to that then the Government should ask for an interest rate commensurate with the risk, say 25% and appoint 2 proven directors from the commercial world on the Board.

Obviously, the Government should be first in line for repayment, should something go wrong!

But, has it got the money to spare? I read that Singapore wants the chair once the present chairman goes.

What a chess game!

Gerry