[sharechat] Indecent spam etc

From: "Ben Dutton" <bendutton@sharechat.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 06:07:11 +1200

Lucille, Gerry and others - we have spam filters which stop a large number
of inappropriate messages (indecent and/or commercial) from being posted to
the Forum.  Unfortunately, last night, one of these messages got through our
safe guards.

As has been suggested before, the best remedy is hitting your "delete"
button - spam alas is one of the inevitabilities of the world wide web.  Of
course, we will be removing the message from our archives as well, barring
the user from ever posting again and informing their ISP's abuse division.

Best Regards

Ben Dutton
MD, ShareChat Ltd

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Daily ShareChat News Summary Ben Dutton