Re: [sharechat] GPG

From: "Peter Maiden" <pmaiden@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2001 19:54:49 +1200

John - I don't think that a capital notes issue will have any negative impact on the GPG share price.

No doubt there will be speculation as to what the cash is for - plenty of rumours floating around, isn't there?

Obviously has something in mind and if the market likes it that will  probably have a positive impact on the price.

A lot of the recent increase in the GPG price has been driven by some pretty positive press but the price also tends to be affected to a certain extent as to how the NZ$ is doing.

I have some GPG and as stated in an earlier post have decided to hold for a while. After a few years of the price not reflecting the growth in the company the next year could well be a very good one for GPG. There are some deals coming to fruition which have been very successful.

Then again they do have some dogs to sort out - but I read the other day that they expect eight out of ten deals to produce results so a few dogs can be expected

Good luck whatever way you go with GPG.

Cheers

Peter

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] New Zealand Refining Limited Philip Robinson