[sharechat] GPG

From: "John and Beth Schwartfeger" <timestwo@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2001 12:07:26 +1200

So does anyone have any inkling what will happen to GPG's current share price on this capital notes news? I have a few I was going to sell and have been watching closely the gains over recent times trying to pick the top. Maybe it has passed????
Thanks..John.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] LEARNING TO INVEST: Barriers to sound investment ( 4 ) hugh webber