Re: Re: [sharechat] RMG recent 'good news'

From: "Peter Maiden" <pmaiden@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 12:08:02 +1200

Andrew - good point about the options.

Those options and the shares coming out off escrow are sreally going to put some selling pressure on the RMG share price.

Also don't you think it a little dishonest of RMG to trumpet successes when the company is still very probably losing money - in spite of projected revenues of $60M.

What forgiveness does $60M buy if they announce an interinm result showing negative earnings?

Remember that that $60M (and Phil Boyen says that is unlikely to be reached in his recent article on Sharechat) in revenues is just over 10 cents a share. At the current price of 24 cents already huge expectations on RMG to perform over a long period of time.

Andrew - I'm glad that you said  the co. would have to be run by complete idiots if was to lose most of this revenue in expenses/costs.   Let's see what happens and then we can make judgement. Food for thought?

If I still had RMG shares I'd go along with the plan in getting the share price up and sell pretty soon. If really keen on the receivables management sector I feel there are a few better prospects in Australia and NZ than RMG.

Cheers

Peter

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] CSG mark walley