Re: [sharechat] Colin Ross

From: "Colin Ross" <ceejaynz@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 21:02:42 +1200

Thank you  Teddy
Ceejay
----- Original Message -----
From: Teddy Wu
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2001 8:23 PM
Subject: [sharechat] Colin Ross

Colin,
Sorry about these chinese character thing. I thought I have changed the font to Times New Roman, but for some reason if I press the 'reply' button the download request goes out with it. I think for future replies I'll just open up a new doc instead.
I wonder if others are getting the same request as colin from my replies, any expert advice on chinese windows is welcome!

regards and apologies
Teddu

Teddy, you are send out that Chinese Character download option again, can
you please diavble it.
It makes it difficult for me to see my emails
Thank you
Ceejay
PS.  I am a retired Retailer (Pharmacy) and worry about the great piles of
Merchandise I see in the WHS stores.
The key to profitability in Retailing is inventory control. Unless the stock
is turning over, the company will very quickly become submerged.
I do not hold WHS, but I have to admit a lot of respect for the impact they
have made on the NZ scene, and pleased I am no longer trying to operate in
their environment.
CJ..