Re: [sharechat] Investment books

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 12:13:47 +1200

Thanks, Brian

Have taken a print of your post.

Obviously, we are concerned with the primary education of investors ( that includes us ) first. I am particularly referring to " The Buffettology Workbook " Phil Robinson referred to.

This will be backed up by a reference section which is designed to provide some stimulus to prospective- and other investors.

Sometimes, there can be a cross-over and it in this field that great care is necessary, as otherwise we are going to be swamped by Books.

Your entry is convenient as there are not only a lot of books quoted in one post, but they are also meaning full to the investor.

Anyway, any edition on this forum can be added to from time to time; in addition, there are plenty of other sites any investor can refer to, be they good, bad or indifferent recommendations.

What the experienced contributors have been doing is to pool their talents and pick the best material available and I want to acknowledge this.

Gerry

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] RBC David