Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2001

RE: [sharechat] SVY

From: "David" <davida@wave.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 21:53:43 +1200

Jono

Selling is the hardest discipline of all ,mainly because it quite often means a self admission of being wrong .
I use moving averages to enter and exit .
For short term 3/13 ,buy when the 3 day moves above the 13 and visa versa to sell.
Medium term I use 7/20.
However if I believe the fundamentals are good then it may be worth staying for the ride .

Cant help on savoy

Regards
Dave