Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2001

Re: Re: [sharechat] Anatomy of a Trade.

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 11:28:15 +1200

Thanks, T !

I was discussing MMD with a few investors on Ozestock - excellent free charts- and it was only after I drew their attention to the graph of MMD, that the penny dropped!

One even suggested that MMD could become another Cochlear ( $ A 37/ share! ). That is somewhat far fetched, I think.

However, once the human trials are announced - accompanied by a lift in the share price, we hope - MMD could become a takeover target.

They will try to prevent this by making alliances, I think. This will enable the shareholders to reap the benefits !

The University of Technology, Sydney has spent quite a lot of time refining the impeller and reducing the size of the artificial heart.

Australia's finest brains are working on this project and we just have to wait!

Gerry
Holds MMD

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] MCD G Stolwyk