Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2001

[sharechat] Fw: frucor

From: "nick" <acummin@es.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 19:11:46 +1200

----- Original Message -----
From: nick
To: Tony
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2001 4:38 PM
Subject: Re: frucor

   Just informing the Frucor shareholders (many here) that there
is to be an announcement next week regarding  the progress
of V in the uk.
           As for talking up the price, i hardly think my postings would
have any effect on shareprice.   As for short term gain that is up to
you to decide. Personally i normally only invest for the medium/ long term
   nick

hi Nick, dont get me wrong but are you talking up this share or is it genuninely worth lookIng at for short term gain?
Tony

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Re: APF charlie brown